The National Nurse-Led Care Consortium and the National Forum of State Nursing Workforce Centers present a virtual conference in June of 2020 to connect nursing leaders, educators, and researchers from around the country to explore nursing workforce issues.
Learn more at: https://nursingconference2020.org/
The Power of Data to Build a Healthier Nation will convene nursing leaders from across the U.S. to share their expertise on a range of topics in a virtual conference. Please join us and your nursing colleagues in this innovative virtual format to discuss the nursing workforce, how data can improve healthcare, the future of nursing, and more.
This 2020 conference is co-hosted by the National Nurse-Led Care Consortium and the National Forum of State Nursing Workforce Centers. The planning committee also includes the New Jersey Collaborating Center for Nursing, the Foundation of New York State Nurses Center for Nursing, and the Pennsylvania Action Coalition.
Conference Schedule is available at: https://nursingconference2020.org/schedule/
- Investigate current use of data to support integration of population health in practice and academia
- Understand how data drives new care delivery models and improvements in healthcare
- Examine how data can inform the development of healthcare policy
- Assess healthcare workforce and investigate strategies to support inclusivity and resiliency in capacity building
- Understand and address the impact of the Future of Nursing 2020-2030 report