2020 National Forum for State Nursing Workforce Centers and
National Nurse-Led Care Consortium Annual Conference
“The Power of Data to Build a Healthier Nation”
June 10-12, 2020
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District, Philadelphia, PA
The 2020 National Forum for State Nursing Workforce Centers and National Nurse-Led Care Consortium Annual Conference will bring together leaders from nursing, healthcare and workforce research to build a healthier nation by utilizing the power of data.
The call for abstracts is now open for this conference. Abstracts may be submitted for ignite, panel, podium and/or poster sessions. See the attached application for complete details. The deadline to submit applications is November 11, 2019. Session content should align with one or more of the following conference objectives.
Upon completion of the conference, participants will be able to:
- Investigate current use of data to support integration of population health in practice and academia
- Understand how data drives new care delivery models and improvements in healthcare
- Examine how data can inform the development of healthcare policy
- Assess healthcare workforce and investigate strategies to support inclusivity and resiliency in capacity building
- Understand and address the impact of the Future of Nursing 2020-2030 report