National Conference 2020
The Power of Data to Build a Healthier Nation will convene nursing leaders from across the U.S. to share their expertise on a range of topics. Please join us and your nursing colleagues to discuss the nursing workforce, how data can improve healthcare, the future of nursing, and more.
- Investigate current use of data to support integration of population health in practice and academia
- Understand how data drives new care delivery models and improvements in healthcare
- Examine how data can inform the development of healthcare policy
- Assess healthcare workforce and investigate strategies to support inclusivity and resiliency in capacity building
- Understand and address the impact of the Future of Nursing 2020-2030 report
This 2020 conference is co-hosted by the National Nurse-Led Care Consortium and the National Forum of State Nursing Workforce Centers. The planning committee also includes the New Jersey Collaborating Center for Nursing, the Foundation of New York State Nurses Center for Nursing, and the Pennsylvania Action Coalition.
Quarterly Board & Advisory Meetings
June 19, 2020 Board & Advisory Council Meeting
September 11, 2020 Board & Advisory Council Meeting
December 11, 2020 Board & Advisory Council Meeting
NJCCN has hosted and participated in a broad spectrum of events, including educational summits, conferences, workshops, trainings, and meetings of the Board and Advisory Council. These events exemplify our connection to nurses and the wider healthcare community.