Rutgers University Inn and Conference Center
178 Ryders Lane, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
October 17, 2019
9:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Consider enriching your nursing career with a teaching position! This program offers a unique opportunity to help you chart your course and begin to build a network within the academic field. Registration is $25.
- In-depth introductory panel discussion with featured speakers
- Networking lunch followed by exhibition tables staffed by recruiters from many of New Jersey’s top nursing programs
- Required and desirable degrees, experience and credentials for teaching in New Jersey nursing schools
- Professional experience in greatest Demand – finding the best fit for your background and interests
- How to achieve success as a faculty member
- Open job opportunities
Please consider hosting an information table where prospective nurse faculty members may meet one-on-one to ask questions and present curriculum vitae for consideration. Exhibitor registration is available at the link above. For more information, contact Victoria Field at or 973-353-2715.
This program will spark new ideas for career development and help you plan for your future as a nursing school faculty member.
We encourage you to bring copies of your resume or CV to share!
Linda Flynn, PhD, RN, FAAN
Representing PhD Programs in Nursing
Margaret Quinn, DNP, RN, APN-C, CPNP
Representing Doctorate in Nursing Practice Programs
Mary Padden, PhD, RN,
Representing Baccalaureate Programs in Nursing
Martin Manno, PhD, RN, ACNS-BC, CCRN, CPN
Representing Associate Programs in Nursing
Teresa Merola, MSN, RN, PNP-BC, CCRN, CPN
Representing Diploma Programs in Nursing