Rutgers University Inn and Conference Center
178 Ryders Lane, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
October 17, 2019
9:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Consider enriching your nursing career with a teaching position! This program offers a unique opportunity to help you chart your course and begin to build a network within the academic field. Registration is $25.
- In-depth introductory panel discussion with featured speakers
- Networking lunch followed by exhibition tables staffed by recruiters from many of New Jersey’s top nursing programs
- Required and desirable degrees, experience and credentials for teaching in New Jersey nursing schools
- Professional experience in greatest Demand – finding the best fit for your background and interests
- How to achieve success as a faculty member
- Open job opportunities
Please consider hosting an information table where prospective nurse faculty members may meet one-on-one to ask questions and present curriculum vitae for consideration. Exhibitor registration is available at the link above. For more information, contact Victoria Field at or 973-353-2715.
This program will spark new ideas for career development and help you plan for your future as a nursing school faculty member.
We encourage you to bring copies of your resume or CV to share!
Charlotte Thomas-Hawkins, PhD, RN
Representing PhD Programs in Nursing
Margaret Quinn, DNP, RN, APN-C, CPNP
Representing Doctorate in Nursing Practice Programs
Mary Padden, PhD, RN,
Representing Baccalaureate Programs in Nursing
Martin Manno, PhD, RN, ACNS-BC, NEA-BC
Representing Associate Programs in Nursing
Teresa Merola, MSN, RN, PNP-BC, CCRN, CPN
Representing Diploma Programs in Nursing