George J. Hebert Legacy Grant Award
We are still inviting proposals for the George J. Hebert Legacy Grant Award! Proposals can be submitted by nurse researchers (PhD), nurses with a current DNP, or doctoral nursing students (DNP or PhD) currently working on an IRB approved project that addresses nursing workforce related topics. Priority will be given to the following topics:
- Innovative APN Practice Models
- Outcomes on Residency Programs (Specialty area transitions and post-acute care settings)
- Emerging roles for LPNs in a changing healthcare environment
- Workforce gaps
- Impact of school nurses in the community
- Strategies to address the nursing faculty shortage
Funding will be up to $2500, and the application deadline is December 5, 2018.
October 12th Grant Writing Workshop
Writing a grant proposal can be daunting, and we would like to help you! Whether you are applying for the George J. Hebert Legacy Grant Award, or you plan to respond to a different Request for Proposal (RFP), Dr. Teri Wurmser’s interactive presentation will prepare you with the technical skills and know-how to write a winning proposal. Our grant writing workshop will assist beginners and those who wish to strengthen their grant writing skills with each step of the planning, budgeting, and writing processes associated with RFPs. Register now to attend on October 12, 2018.