- Although the data shows there are enough nurses the issues of distribution and specialization continue to be of concern.
- Projection for APNs over the next 10 years shows significant growth based on demand data.
- Faculty vacancies in baccalaureate and higher education programs are trending upward which needs to be addressed.
- Enrollment and graduation rates have decreased by 20% and 30% respectively for LPNs.
- 50% increase in RN to BSN graduations over last 4 years. Read more… in the data section of the website.